- Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland), Guangdong, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: Sunergy
- Model Number: STK-10
- Application: Solar System Controller
- Rated Voltage: 12V
- Maximum Current: 10A
- is_customized: Yes
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||color box|
|Delivery Detail:||15 to 25 days|
Specificationssolar charger controller
2) 3 years' warranty
3) one loads
4) 24 hour output
Solar Charger Controller
The product can automatically manage the work of Solar Panel and battery in Solar System.
Single 24hours output, 12V/24V - 10A
1. over-load protection
2.short circuit protection
3.reverse discharging protection
5.protection from the lightning strike
CONNECTION (AS INDICATED IN DIAGRAM):
Open the top cover of controller; connect the wire and terminals of controller according to the drawing on the top cover of controller.
1. Connect the Poles of the battery to the correct ports of controller (the third and the fourth one from left).
If load indicator (mark: load) flickers once and starts lighting after 30 seconds, you can tell the connection is correct. the following operation can be proceed, otherwise, the following operation may damage the controller.
2. Connect the Poles of the solar panel to the correct ports of controller (the first and the second one from left).
Incorrect connection may damage.
3. Connect the Poles of the load to the correct ports of controller (the fifth and the sixth one from left).
III. INDICATOR LED
1. The battery is being charged strongly when the Charge LED is lighting; flickering means the battery is in floating charge mode, if it's off means charging stopped.
2. When the Load LED is lighting, it means there is output and load can work; if it's off, there isn't output and the load cannot work.
1. Please make sure the rated voltage of solar panels, batteries the loads are same and are all 12V or all 24V.
2. The rated current of solar panels and load must be less than the rated current of controller.
The Specifications: Error of 2%
12V or 24V
Voltage of stop power supply
10.8V or 21.6V
Rated charging current
Voltage of resume power supply
12.6V or 25.2V
Rated load current
Voltage of stop charging
14.0V or 28.0V
-20 ~ +60
Temperature coefficient of voltage stop charge